/cadtemplates

Detailed Description : From the title it's pretty clear, /cadtemplates should also be a thing. For example, I got 3 characters that are legal, opening businesses, or sending hiring ads, which makes me often alt-tab, to copy-paste ads depending on the character that I play. If I had an ad, already stored, it would be great since it would save me from alt-tabbing nonstop, opening discord, and doing copy-paste. This should be limited to 2-3 per character not to take too much space in the DB.

Relevant commands/items : /cadtemplates (logic can be taken over from /badtemplates)

How it will improve server: It will improve generally the need for alt-tab, finding the ads, copying them, pasting them, if every player can have up to 3 /cadtemplates on their character it would make life a lot easier.

• Selena locked this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • Developer
On 12/6/2023 at 9:16 AM, denybosnia said:

Detailed Description : From the title it's pretty clear, /cadtemplates should also be a thing. For example, I got 3 characters that are legal, opening businesses, or sending hiring ads, which makes me often alt-tab, to copy-paste ads depending on the character that I play. If I had an ad, already stored, it would be great since it would save me from alt-tabbing nonstop, opening discord, and doing copy-paste. This should be limited to 2-3 per character not to take too much space in the DB.

Relevant commands/items : /cadtemplates (logic can be taken over from /badtemplates)

How it will improve server: It will improve generally the need for alt-tab, finding the ads, copying them, pasting them, if every player can have up to 3 /cadtemplates on their character it would make life a lot easier.

Already a thing for some time, under /badtemplates.