Why do police ignore any non action related call? What can be done to prevent it?

PeopleKind

1 minute ago, Shortyz said:

Police is trained to provide first aid when somebody is ODing on top of the fact that it requires mandatory police response since we're in US...

My guy, the police literally get punished with the risk of being outright banned if they keep a helicopter above any area for too long. There's a lot of "Police is..." that isn't because some outside party insisted it wasn't fair somehow for things to be realistic.

Just now, DasFroggy said:

My guy, the police literally get punished with the risk of being outright banned if they keep a helicopter above any area for too long. There's a lot of "Police is..." that isn't because some outside party insisted it wasn't fair somehow for things to be realistic.

Okay, had a chopper hoovering over the hood and doing laps for over 15 minutes yesterday, sitting over 3 people standing outside for 5 minutes. I don't think that's being enforced. 

Police is trained to provide first aid when somebody is ODing on top of the fact that it requires mandatory police response since we're in US. While I agree that there are trolls and stuff, they don't have to interact with the trolls and can easily report them in-game with a very fast admin response. 90% of the time trolls don't even interact with police as they don't wanna be tased and brought to TTCF. Yet, the lack of response results in what the area is now. Every new player, every troll and every noob camping the bodies to see who can loot them first. But honestly it's not just LTD, drive through Vinewood, Vespucci, El Burro, Mirror Park, you will stumble upon dozen of bodies that are just being ignored. 

That's not a police problem, that's a server mentality problem because people feel they need to shoot first & ask questions later. Or where shooting people itself has become the default course of action. Someone insults you? Get shot. Someone punches you? Pull out a gun & shoot. Someone disses your girlfriend? Pull out a gun & shoot. Someone sneezes in your general vicinity? Pull out a gun & shoot. 

Result? More dead bodies than >Insert wartorn country of the week<. 

Just now, Shortyz said:

Okay, had a chopper hoovering over the hood and doing laps for over 15 minutes yesterday, sitting over 3 people standing outside for 5 minutes. I don't think that's being enforced. 

It's not that it isn't being enforced, it's that from the examples you've listed so far, you've either left out or exaggerated details in order to try and justify your positions. You listed an incident I was directly present for, and grossly exaggerated what happened... 

We're all keen to hear input from all sides here, but if you lead with deceptions as soon as you come in, people aren't going to trust you.

Just now, Kenshi said:

That's not a police problem, that's a server mentality problem because people feel they need to shoot first & ask questions later. Or where shooting people itself has become the default course of action. Someone insults you? Get shot. Someone punches you? Pull out a gun & shoot. Someone disses your girlfriend? Pull out a gun & shoot. Someone sneezes in your general vicinity? Pull out a gun & shoot. 

Result? More dead bodies than >Insert wartorn country of the week<. 

Nothing of what you listed is allowed by the rules, nor happens on the server. Shootouts happen when a gun goes versus a gun, over something far more serious than that. 

Nothing of what you listed is allowed by the rules, nor happens on the server. Shootouts happen when a gun goes versus a gun, over something far more serious than that. 

I don't think we're playing on the same server here G.

Half the stuff I come across at any given night is against the rules, doesn't stop people. 

Edited by Kenshi
  • Upvote 1
Just now, DasFroggy said:

It's not that it isn't being enforced, it's that from the examples you've listed so far, you've either left out or exaggerated details in order to try and justify your positions. You listed an incident I was directly present for, and grossly exaggerated what happened... 

We're all keen to hear input from all sides here, but if you lead with deceptions as soon as you come in, people aren't going to trust you.

Can you elaborate what was exaggerated? Let me repost what I told the leader of OSS.

Like let me give you a better perspective as to why it was not enjoyable. When you pulled up the first time and did the /m, it was all jokes and laughs, but then you begun camping literally in the alley, which prompted the roleplay of the majority to focus on you instead of the party, barely any connections were made during it, and you knew damn well that anything of such magnitude will bring unwanted attention sooner or later that would more than obviously turn into a shootout on GTA:World. So by you standing outside, doing the /m and /mes you really spread out the groups w/o everyone yet arriving. As people went out of the complex to try and make you go away, trolls showed up (at time didn't even know it was trolls), the black sultan who kept speeding thru and past you guys, drifting and shouting that they're 60s, fuck slobs, etc (at whom literally everyone is at war from the factions there or has beef), they masked up and spun multiple times, you could've gotten onto them really if you cared about the roleplay so much as you said so that it doesn't get ruined. When they pulled up and stopped with masks on that's when the shootout happened. And that's what killed the entire party.

• Gore locked this topic