Remove (M) MINOR CHARACTER RP from the server.

stnpnk

The people:

Don't let minors own expensive cars cars!!!!

Also that same people people:

Minors are unrealistic because they steal expensive cars!!!!

Fuck it bro just make it so minors can't even own pedal bikes too

Can we get back into the topic of this useless suggestion?

Edited by BLUE HUNDREDS
6 minutes ago, Timzii said:

Limiting the vehicle slots until they reach a certain age or limiting the amount of money that the car can be...  Its indeed an issue when 16 year olds own multiple cars, which is quite common on GTAW sadly. 

RPQM, staff shouldn't just wait for reports. I reckon they don't, but randomly checking on a player works as well. Although I support parental properties.

I mean how are people gonna explain the fact, that they own an apartment or something while being a 14+ y/o teen in suburbs or something? 

Edited by Engelbert
  • Upvote 1

I had a M with no license, the devils horns tattooed on his face drive around in his unregistered sports car open fire and driveby on cops cause he had a gun and he wanted to evade. I'm indifferent and I'd potentially provide a very biased opinion...

1+ tho

1 minute ago, Undercontrol said:

I had a M with no license, the devils horns tattooed on his face drive around in his unregistered sports car open fire and driveby on cops cause he had a gun and he wanted to evade. I'm indifferent and I'd potentially provide a very biased opinion...

1+ tho

Again, simple procedure (not here to roleplay = ban).

2 minutes ago, Undercontrol said:

1+ tho

Those people aren't here to roleplay. They'd do it on an adult character 

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, CowboyYoda22 said:

It's common to own a car as a teenager in the United States. Not a sports car or an exotic. But literally everyone in my highschool owned a car except for maybe five people. 

We do not have good public transportation in the USA and areas are designed to not be walker friendly. 

As in Families? or actual teenagers that's lowkey cap but then again I didn't really grow up in the most privileged area so life over in a more affluent place could be different 

1 minute ago, AfroGxaiden said:

As in Families? or actual teenagers that's lowkey cap but then again I didn't really grow up in the most privileged area so life over in a more affluent place could be different 

I had a $600 wholesale shit box that didn't have working AC or a radio 😂

Just now, CowboyYoda22 said:

I had a $600 wholesale shit box that didn't have working AC or a radio 😂

Well damn fair enough! Yeah now your point is making sense my bad I know some guys who be driving bust down hoopties just had to clarify I thought you meant as in cars costing like 10 grand or more

• Anubis locked this topic