No namechange period following issue of a warrant

3 hours ago, Narco said:

if a player doesn't want to play on a character anymore we shouldn't force them to. 

I mean it’s just selfish though no? Having applied for warrants myself it’s not a simple apply and get approval. So it’s just a total disregard you do all these crimes, just to name change and ruin it for other parties involved. It’s not much different to quitting to avoid imo. 

9 minutes ago, DasFroggy said:

As a criminal roleplayer, I feel consequences should stick. Can't do the time, don't do the crime (poorly enough to get caught, because you practically have to try to get caught in this server lmao)

+1

If only they knew how easy it is to get away in most cases. 

20 minutes ago, Cartoonhead said:

People who namechange after the other side has put in considerable RP and work to gather a warrant are scumbags and shouldn't even be allowed to play here. +1 

I agree, at least finish the damn Roleplay before moving on just to show some respect to the other party in case you were actually tired of the character you were roleplaying.

Edited by LeNova
35 minutes ago, cryybabyycryy said:

People disappear all the time, stay on the run for years and all that. Forcing rp isn't going to create rp worthy of doing, its going to be rushed, half assed and pointless. 

Facts. Also if this change gets added criminals will just clear out their stash house, surrender, say "i plead the fifth" and then namechange. Like what's really gonna change? Lol

Another -1 from me

Edited by BLUE HUNDREDS
  • Upvote 1

This is one of those things that is in fact a problem, but can't really be solved.

You can't force people to play a character they don't want to play.

On the other hand, I get where you're coming from. Ideally, the people who don't put any effort into their characters and just NC over and over with the same exact character under a different name would all be banned for RPQM concerns. But that's not the world we live in.

Just one of those things you'll have to live with. Take solace in knowing that the kind of player who does that sort of thing isn't worth interacting with anyway.

• Upvote 1