Make underage E-RP against the rules

Yoak

Just now, .Marcus. said:

At the end of the day there are many underage people playing on the server, nobody can deny that. I think they're the only ones who should be able to roleplay this stuff as long as their characters are both underage. Yes, I agree that for anyone else it's wrong to roleplay this and it shouldn't happen. However, it's practically impossible to know people's ages OOCly. Let's also not forget that this roleplay takes place away from the public as it is. Nobody who's an adult and in their right mind would roleplay something like this anyway, and if they do they should know that there may be consequences to it. But banning this altogether isn't necessary in my opinion.

Then you just replace one loophole with another.

Also, this is encouraging IRL underage children into pretending to have sex. I'd argue that's nearly as fucked as pretending to have sex with an underage child.

This is my last reply to this.

You're playing a simulation of someones life. Okay, people don't like certain aspects of roleplay yadah yadah.. But if you really want to sit there and roleplay an UNDERAGE person, engaging in sexual actions with another UNDERAGE character. You really need to leave the community. Yes, if its a problem, remove the whole fucking aspect of underage roleplay.

This is like explaining that the earth isn't flat..

• Applaud 1

Its not pedophilia if you’re both 16

20 hours ago, Dannii said:

Lol I started this after being in an awkward roleplay situation I needed to know.

Cheers for the insights guys! Wanted to know if my character could engage in a relationship at her age of 16.

• Upvote 1
  • Fenrir locked this topic