Show garage blips once the garage is open, but make it disappear once it's closed.

JustAnM43

Suggestion template

Short description: Show garage blips on the map only when they're open, and make them disappear once the shop is closed.

Detailed description: With the new things that just happened, all garage blips have been removed and people have to resort to hunting the garages down which is a pain in the ass because not all garages are conveniently placed by the road. This means gold donators can put their garage blips down and hog up all the customers which is pay to win at it's finest and it basically makes people that run non-donator garages have no reason to open cause all the customers are gonna open up the map and go wherever the gold donator garage is. Instead of doing that, why not make it so when a person opens up a garage and starts working, the blip shows as in the garage is open, but when the garage is closed and nobody works, remove the blip off the map. This makes much more sense because if you search up garages on google maps, you can easily find routes to them, not so much on GTA:World. This should be reconsidered because as it is right now, it's a massive pay to win feature.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? Gives people more diversity to choose from when garages open and simplifies the system.

Additional information: N/A

Edited by JustAnM43
  • Upvote 3
1 minute ago, Triple Seven said:

Supported, but do this for every business, not just workshops, or businesses that have scripts. RP businesses are as if not more important, since that's what we're here for.

Supporting that idea as well, although there'd have to be some kind of a command implemented as businesses without scripts are counted as simple properties. 

I doubt this would reduce the purchases of silver/gold donatorship as it's one of the many things the packages offer, however not having this feature free greatly hurts roleplay. For example, just a bit ago my character opened up her workshop and hasn't received a single customer in approximately an hour, meanwhile, before the removal of the markers, business would be booming almost whenever you open up. 

I'm totally agree with this.

They're trying to reinforce the RP businesses, right? Even limiting the "scripted jobs" and deleting them in the future, if we want this to work we need to be seen on the map when we're on duty.

Having a "blip" when the business is open has as a positive:

- They don't occupy a place on the map when there is no one and when there is someone working, it is useful, you know where to go.

- People instead of standing in Mirror Park, can go to those places to role-play and meet people, because without "blip", finding a business is chaos, i had to go all the way in "Grapessed" because i didn't find the business, besides, this avoids the famous "lack of role places".

- It doesn't generate a feeling of P2W, because paying, the people could get more money than someone who doesn't pay, and if you have a business in difficult places or out of town, it is even more complicated.

If the "blip" of the map bothers, then remove useless icons like those of the refineries, and instead of having an icon, it is automatically marked in the GPS of the game, or using a command, as the courier job does.

Additional info: And yeah, i've been two hours waiting in the workshop and nobody came.

I forgot, this should be done in all RP businesses.

Edited by Jennie