Davis High Chaos

6 hours ago, carlos . said:

So, as we all know the first day of school at Davis High was today but I was seeing a bunch of fights, multiple people randomly punching and trying to provoke each other, etc. I feel that there should be rules on the fights because realistically there would not be multiple fights in one day and every day in the hall ways? Lets be real.

I also came across a bunch of people provoking each other and clearly just causing problems for the staff and other people trying to passive roleplay inside the high school. Now I'm not saying I have a problem with people provoking, fighting and causing problems in the school but it shouldn't happen so often especially all in one day. These activities should occur in the bathrooms or somewhere private most of the time. Some of these players don't acknowledge the fact that some people are trying to roleplay as a student instead of some hot head trying to cause fights and problems at any moment. School shouldn't be treated like it's a gang land, it's SCHOOL.

What do you guys think about this?

its been 1 day,

chill.

• Upvote 1

come on y'all it wasn't even that bad. first day of school icly AND oocly, everyone was excited. we had 80-100 teenagers from various neighborhoods and w various affiliations cramped up in one spot. ofc there's bad apples and it'll take a week or two until it calms down. it's like that with everything new that's coming to the server whether it's a new car, new clothes or w/e. everyone checking it out and tryna have fun with it. when people started fighting in class we were all bothered oocly and an admin took care of it quickly so we could continue. most people complaining just seen the kick and ajail and automatically assumed the worst when in reality we all rpd together for 2 hours, which is pretty decent considering the fact if our chars would see each other on the street we'd probably bash our heads in. all this server does is bash M chars for everything they do, u even get frowned upon if ur rping ur driving ur uncle's car. people forgot to roleplay a teenager cause all they're met with is ooc fueled hatred by people who can't rp for shit themselves and then y'all are crying about 3 people fighting in the middle of class but y'all forget to think about the remaining 80 or so players who were just annoyed as y'all were. if y'all hate M chars so much just please stay the fuck out of davis, respectfully. thanks. we don't want u here either, stay in rockford hills, keep working as a barista to pay for ur 20 supercars and big ass mansion w built in sex dungeon but leave us tf alone. many of y'all wasn't even there let alone do u have any clue wtf u are talking about.

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
1 hour ago, Gallagher said:

this thread is very reactionary. It was actually a really good first day. Admins jailed a couple people for the fighting. Props to the organisers.

1 hour ago, slim.. said:

come on y'all it wasn't even that bad.

I'm not saying it was bad the first day but I'm pointing out the issues that took place on the first day. Yes, it was pretty good but I just think there needs to be some rules in place about the amount of chaos being caused especially all in one day. I saw over 10 fights on the first day, many OOC punishments given out such as ajails and kicks, there was some problems on the first day. I don't think it's very fair to the staff if they have to deal with so much chaos everyday. Like I said, school is not gang land.

Yes, I know it has been 1 day but I'm just pointing out the issues that happened and there should be some sort of rule about these fights happening so much in one day, students causing so much issues in one day, etc.

Edited by carlos .
5 minutes ago, Moonsong said:

Sure maybe the thread is reactionary but uh..it's not like half the server didn't see this coming. What could you possibly expect by putting a high school right in the middle of the most crime infested area in the whole city?

the location is not relevant. theres one school on the server, meaning wherever it is, players are going to travel to rp there.

loads of kids there from vespucci/del perro/la puerta/el burro yesterday