Independent Music Artists

what if there was some sort of GTAW web that let's you post your songs on it and when people stream it and shit you get money? wouldn't that be pretty cool for independent artist so they can actually get profit from this instead of having to perform at nightclubs and do a bunch of random shit to get the cash

2 hours ago, Jorgensen said:

I think this type of RP is extremely niche to dedicate a whole website to it, maybe if they were to incorporate it into Facebrowser somehow?

Keep in mind that generally, roleplay is niche when there is barely any script support for that direction of roleplay. 

Edited by mj2002
  • 1 month later...

Bump, for those coming in this discussion is about independent music artist way of making cash. What if there was some sort of web where you can post your music and people buy it with IC cash on the website so they can listen to it? A lot of famous independent artist IRL make good money and not just from performing at clubs. Most independent artist only make money from club performances from what I heard. What do you guys think about this?

People already post music on FB and other IC discord channels to promote it, all tho it'd be cool if there was an app for people to post and listen to music. As for the money, I believe LFM pays out labels/artists if they speak with them.