Limit owned vehicles to three

MarcoEL

On 3/7/2023 at 11:16 AM, Stanty said:

3 is too low, especially because lots of players own bicycles and they count as vehicles. Script limitations are not necessary. If someone owns too many cars and it's unrealistic, you can report them to RPQM.

Players buying vehicles to resell them is IC. 

-1 and a big no for this reason.

On 3/9/2023 at 8:34 PM, varthshenon said:

Rather than limiting the number of vehicles, make a vehicle taxes system. If they can afford it, then they earned it.

So we can shove the monopoly of the game even further to the unemployed terminal online? No thank you. They have more than enough. Just creates more illogical inaccessibility to the game. 

1 minute ago, varthshenon said:

I'm sorry. I don't understand what you said.

Just a wordy way of saying time = money, and not everyone has the same time. Just because someone can dump 10 hours a day into the game doesn’t mean they “earned it” as much as the person who only has 2. The only people who would be able to afford that tax are those that can bring up that time. The server is heavily skewed to those who spend all their waking hours online in the game, all this does is add to it even more. 

• Upvote 1

I have two personal vehicles and around 10 vehicles on my list that are faction vehicles. I keep them all so my guys do not get asked about their assets by staff and having to justify faction vehicles, hence why I stockpile 90% of them on my character. Limiting to three is dumb. 

3 minutes ago, JayO said:

I have two personal vehicles and around 10 vehicles on my list that are faction vehicles. I keep them all so my guys do not get asked about their assets by staff and having to justify faction vehicles, hence why I stockpile 90% of them on my character. Limiting to three is dumb. 

Read some of the replies, I said that FACTIONS and COMPANIES can own more than three.

The limit is for those who don't own a company or a faction.

Edited by MarcoEL
8 hours ago, eTaylor said:

Just a wordy way of saying time = money, and not everyone has the same time. Just because someone can dump 10 hours a day into the game doesn’t mean they “earned it” as much as the person who only has 2. The only people who would be able to afford that tax are those that can bring up that time. The server is heavily skewed to those who spend all their waking hours online in the game, all this does is add to it even more. 

You are exaggerating it lol. Calling people unemployed terminal or whatever. It's not that hard to get script money in GTAW. I barely play (around once or twice a week) and my chars still have millions that I can't spend if I don't want RPQM to chase me around.

Anyway, you know GTAW can adjust anything by hourly when players are online, right? Just like the $500 from "government". If you are that concerned, I guess that might work. All I'm saying is if they want their chars to have thousand vehicles, then they need to properly portray it by doing their RP "work" so they can pay the taxes. If they can't pay them, then they are not properly portraying it, or something like that, since like I said, it's super easy to get script money in GTAW. If your chars have 10 vehicles, for example, I'm not wrong saying you know how to get script money in GTAW, right? Saying it as gatekeeping doesn't make any sense since having multiple vehicles already indicate that the char can earn script money with more than enough amount.

Edited by varthshenon
9 hours ago, varthshenon said:

You are exaggerating it lol. Calling people unemployed terminal or whatever. It's not that hard to get script money in GTAW. I barely play (around once or twice a week) and my chars still have millions that I can't spend if I don't want RPQM to chase me around.

Anyway, you know GTAW can adjust anything by hourly when players are online, right? Just like the $500 from "government". If you are that concerned, I guess that might work. All I'm saying is if they want their chars to have thousand vehicles, then they need to properly portray it by doing their RP "work" so they can pay the taxes. If they can't pay them, then they are not properly portraying it, or something like that, since like I said, it's super easy to get script money in GTAW. If your chars have 10 vehicles, for example, I'm not wrong saying you know how to get script money in GTAW, right? Saying it as gatekeeping doesn't make any sense since having multiple vehicles already indicate that the char can earn script money with more than enough amount.

Everything you’ve said is irrelevant with what’s been posted prior. You brought nothing new. You’re Maximus Capicus trying to say you make millions playing a day or two a week. 

• Upvote 2