Savings System

Kosya

In my opinion, the economy is already inflated as it is. There are loads of people walking around with millions in the bank, I know that because I'm one of them, and the money sits there doing nothing but pile up. Adding more cash into the economy would definitely make matters worse. If I remember correctly, there was a money wipe a year or two ago to somewhat help with controlling the inflation.

EDIT: In my opinion, when you first start out, the server gives you enough money to buy a car to go from one place to another and eventually you would be able to buy an apartment with said money, as it piles up from one paycheck to the next. I believe that this would alleviate the need to grind for cash and instead encourage you to seek different avenues of RP to maybe raise your character's social and economical class from one point to another. 

Edited by Kenth
1 hour ago, AleksTheRussian said:

You don’t have any savings in real life? It isn’t about being needed or not, it’s simply realistic ..

I do, but I also don't get paid $200,000 for doing fuck all, nor am I able to grind out jobs at $4,000 an hour for X hours straight.

Money is easier to obtain than anything else on this server. Saving accounts are NOT needed.

Edited by Jura