Find people interested in your RP projects

Sunni

On 2/4/2023 at 2:56 AM, subway244 said:

Concept: High-level information brokers and private spies, with a parapsychological/extra-sensory perception twist. Political espionage and high-level, organized vigilantism.

Details: Individuals with a background in intelligence, high-level security, CIA/NSA/MI6, and/or parapsychology (psychic study) and interest in paranormal/cult activities, united together as top-level vigilantes, as well as information brokers with a pro-American agenda. The highly clandestine organization would have a focus on curbing Eastern European organized crime through espionage and cooperation with other, non-European organized criminal elements, as well as with specific entities in law enforcement.

In the meantime, we'd encourage business-like operations through the secret aggregation and sale of sensitive information, with an anti-crime, pro-safety agenda.

If anyone's interested in the type of roleplay we'd do, check out my character thread - https://forum.gta.world/en/topic/88743-quid-pro-quo/

Or message me on discord - subway244#0414

I would deffo be interested in this.

Concept Focus: Fashion & Beauty, Entertainment, Media corporation. (Modeled after companies such as LVMH and KKW Brands.)

Details: Looking for individuals with some proficiency in roleplay and an interest for fashion or corporate RP. We strive for realism and expect a certain level of activity per week to promote roleplay between employees and collaborators. We are a small-sized, active community with lots of interactions with external people and partners. If you like networking and interacting with people from various industries, you'll enjoy roleplaying with us.

Here are our threads:

https://forum.gta.world/en/topic/104191-icydoll-enterprises-inc/

https://forum.gta.world/en/topic/102751-glasier-los-santos/

And our latest campaign which was entirely roleplayed and developed over the course of several months:

Should you be interested, forum PM me or message me on Discord: @passedoutintelaviv

• Upvote 2

Concept: An Italian mafia

Details: I played GTAW for aroud 70 hours doing legal things because I just wanted to get to know how the server feels, I've always wanted to realize an Italian mafia on GTAW but it seems like most illegal factoins/groups here would rather RP an American type illegal gang.
I would be very interested if anyone would like to try and make something like this happen with me, I'm ready to spend a lot of resources on it.

Edited by Hamzok

Concept: Hateful ex-wife, jazz musicians or private investigators.

Details:

• Need someone to play Frank Buntz's vengeful ex-wife Sherry. Prewritten details are that she's in her late-40s, graying hair, and attended the University of Michigan. Frank and Sherry have been separated for 5 years ICly, and have been legally divorced for 3 years. I'm looking for roleplay involving plenty of heated arguments and potentially a lawsuit which can be featured on my character thread. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

• I'm also looking for any jazz-oriented characters, including jazz musicians and journalists, possibly to start a jazz band in-character and worldbuild the history of jazz in Los Santos.

• I'm also looking for private investigators who'd like to network. You can contact me ICly through my character's website.
  • Applaud 1

Concept: Ultraconservative Baptist Congregation

Details: We're going to preach the Gospel and trigger people. Keep in mind that we're trying to portray some quite antagonistic characters, and their beliefs and actions can make some people uncomfortable. We do not condone trolling, and this project is just a funny side gig that may enhance the American city life experience through street preaching and very polarized religious and political discourses.

Edited by munnezza

Concept: Being involved in an upcoming new racing team and new racing league.

Details: Targeted around individuals JUST starting their racing career, as steps surrounding this will be stepping stones into a more fully fledged character in the professional racing world. This is open to anyone that would like to roleplay as a professional driver whether they start as Under 18's or older. Also open to discussions about individuals that want to join the organisation side of things as well.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested in either.

Edited by Bursy