W/S Lennox Trece Apology.

WSLNXX3

Hello, I and @MrNoLimit would like to apologize to the community & Illegal Faction Management, who had terrible interactions with us, including the following factions. S/S Traviesos Gangsters 13, South Los 13, 51 Trouble Gangster Crips, La eMe, and The Chinatown Collective. Our big homies, came back from the gulag to guide us to greatness (A joke, of course). We have noticed the mistakes we made in the past and would like to apologize for causing any problems to other community members. Sorry to all the enemigas. 

We hope IFM can forgive us as well. We have changed; we are even willing to be put on one strike or ban list. My friends and I are committed to regaining the trust of the illegal faction management team. We are still fresh to roleplaying and are always looking to learn and improve. While Lennox 13 was our first faction, we had much fun but made plenty of mistakes we can learn from and improve, so we never repeat them. Our message to IFM (you) is not to try and persuade you to overturn our denial but as a way for us to voice our frustrations for ruining this ideal for all of the members in our faction who have passionately put lots of hours into creating. 

I hope you guys can accept our apology, at the end of the day we're trying to roleplay and not cause any rule break.

@honey. @Lucky. @hipsxn  @XIK @Phantom. @everyone 

Edited by WSLNXX3
  • Upvote 12
  • Applaud 1
  • Lucky. locked this topic