Add server-owned store scripts to the food court stores at the mall

Sable

We debated over this prior to opening the mall, unfortunately we’d run across the issue of these scripts potentially overlapping as they’re all in close proximity. So I’m unsure as to how it would exactly work.

All of them are currently requestable via lease and I encourage everyone to apply for them! 

But I’ll bring it back on topic and see what we can do, even if it’s only scripting a couple of them this way. 

4 hours ago, Boots said:

We debated over this prior to opening the mall, unfortunately we’d run across the issue of these scripts potentially overlapping as they’re all in close proximity. So I’m unsure as to how it would exactly work.

All of them are currently requestable via lease and I encourage everyone to apply for them! 

But I’ll bring it back on topic and see what we can do, even if it’s only scripting a couple of them this way. 

You should be able to have one at each end of the mall that should be enough space for them not to overlap.

• Upvote 1

Honestly even bunching them into two scripts in that one food court with 4 of them and having the same menu items available but running off the same script "Mall Food" or something, even if the food items aren't exactly unique to the building, I think it'd still allow for a lot of wiggle room for players to RP around without someone having to commit to owning the chain inside there and staffing it personally. The drop-in style for something like this feels so much more flexible for organic RP around the mall.

• Upvote 1

Agreed - a specific "food court" script could work, even with brand-name stands. Something like the student dining at the university I went to - they had several major fast food chains represented with limited offerings alongside the cafeteria-style stuff, but the payments all went to the same place. This could be similar, with people staffing whichever counter suits their RP. You'd basically just /bjoin the food court at that point rather than the burger shop.

• 6 months later...