Joint housing applications

I have had multiple friends on this server deal with this as well. Their characters partner up with someone, they apply for a house however the house is only owned by one player. 

So if the couple breaks up or one person goes inactive.. theres this whole chaotic mess you have to deal with leaving one player without a house. 

This is incredibly unfair. If a couple is applying, there should be joint ownership and joint applications listed. Houses are quite hard to apply for on this server and I understand. But for my character to have to apply for a new house because her husband disappeared ooc without any IC means of communication but suddenly comes back and gets the house back is ridiculous. 

• Upvote 2

I like this idea, it would then also make it easier to claim ownership or to take over a property if that individual ends up leaving the server entirely. It saves the headache of making a case to PM and it's a simple, they left, its half mine so I get it situation!

+1 from me!

• Upvote 1
On 12/1/2022 at 10:47 PM, bluecowgirlboots said:

. But for my character to have to apply for a new house because her husband disappeared ooc without any IC means of communication but suddenly comes back and gets the house back is ridiculous

This is faulty PM side. They should let the active partner have the power

Anyways +1good

• Upvote 1
On 12/6/2022 at 7:06 PM, ToastyG said:

I like this idea, it would then also make it easier to claim ownership or to take over a property if that individual ends up leaving the server entirely. It saves the headache of making a case to PM and it's a simple, they left, its half mine so I get it situation!

+1 from me!

Exactly, I have seen a few people lose their house because the other player who owns it scriptly and applied for it (yet they applied for it as partners together) left or their was OOC and or IC conflict. 

• Upvote 1