Add a feature to transport motorcycles / Add a car trailer

Detailed Description

I don't know how many people this would benefit, but for the minority that roleplays their character as being an enduro fan or so would help a lot. Basically, whenever I want to go offroading with my enduro motorcycle in game I don't have any other choice than drive it on the street and be caught since it isn't registered ( how most enduro motorcycles are in real life ). I would love to see a feature added that would let me attach my motorcycle to my pick-up bed, or at least a trailer that could transport a motorcycle. This would benefit the ATVs as well, as realistically they'd fit inside a pick-up truck. 

A car trailer would help just fine, if the pick-up bed thing doesn't work. I really don't know if there's any car trailer inside the game, I might be wrong though.

Spoiler

503083d1501327350-dirt-bike-5-5-6-5-bed-

Andi-A.-0014-1024x768.jpg

Relevant Commands/Items

/attachvehicleto 

A car trailer ( https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/car-trailer )

How will it benefit the server?

It'll benefit the people roleplaying as having off-road motorcycles and not only. If a car trailer would be added in game, people could transport vehicles easier which in my opinion would benefit a lot. Would add a lot to roleplay in my opinion :shrug:

• Upvote 4
  • Applaud 1
  • 2 weeks later...