Add More Clothing

NightTMMM

The only things I'm asking for is reasonable every day clothes, and the torsos / legs that come with specific clothes to negate any clipping issues, hopefully the modding team can back-track with the already missing torsos for dozens of tops that were introduced within the last 6 months.

• Upvote 1
19 hours ago, pateuvasiliu said:

more jeans. Right now you have to choose between jeans that are 3 sizes too big and jeans that are way too skinny and tuck into every boot.

Men and women alike. We need the blessings of the modders and makers of the world to get us the good quality better jeans that fit some of the struggles that we're up against..

22 hours ago, EDR said:

The only things I'm asking for is reasonable every day clothes, and the torsos / legs that come with specific clothes to negate any clipping issues, hopefully the modding team can back-track with the already missing torsos for dozens of tops that were introduced within the last 6 months.

I'd love to be able to wear some of the clothes we have in game that don't currently have proper torsos. We should find a place to make those kinds of requests. 

• Upvote 2

Hey guys - I've made a previous post somewhere regarding the updates for this. However, we have opened suggestions many times and requested clothing to be sent in, and each time we get very few suggestions that are actual "generic" clothing.

There will be no more excessive clothing added that cannot be used for the broader areas of roleplay. If we do another update, we will ask for suggestions for clothes that everyone can use rather than specific types of roleplayers.

However, we are not currently accepting suggestions for a further clothing pack due to the amount of stress of workload on the modding team currently split between both servers. When we are, we will announce this and everyone will be able to submit what they would like to see. 

In regards to the suggestions about businesses getting their content on the server, this is something that is in discussion.

Thanks guys!