Things the community can do to grow bigger?

Libra

Just now, Shaun said:

What if the property management team were to limit the number of buildings that players can lease?

There's already loads that aren't being leased.

I know it's a shit way of handling it, but less interiors/clubs to go into would surely mean people would be more than likely to gather at one spot rather than multiple spread throughout the city?

I know the above suggestion isn't going to go down well, and will "limit" people's roleplay.

A good approach to fixing this would be attempting to encourage exterior roleplay. One good example of something was the outdoor warehouse rave they did a few weeks back. If there were more reasons for players to roleplay outdoors then they would, which can be tackled both OOCly and ICly.

2 minutes ago, milk said:

A good approach to fixing this would be attempting to encourage exterior roleplay. One good example of something was the outdoor warehouse rave they did a few weeks back. If there were more reasons for players to roleplay outdoors then they would, which can be tackled both OOCly and ICly.

As far as I'm aware, I don't think there's an events team, perhaps bringing a group of players together that could plan out events that can happen in the open world, like. It doesn't need to be extravagant, just something different?

(And if there is, they are definitely not active.)

Edited by Rhea

True, I believe that would rely on players coming together to create events, which is hard to do unless you have connections.

I personally haven't seen it myself, but I have yet to see anything happen on the beach? With how nice the game looks it's and (if weather permits) people should be hosting beach parties and the like.

The most outdoor roleplay I see is car shows, or car race events setup by Auto Exotic.

Car shows can get very repetitive unfortunately.

What other type of outdoor roleplay would people like to see?

Reason I ask is because it may influence people to do something or come up with ideas to go ahead with it.

You shouldn't have to rely on looking at OOC threads to find roleplay, it should be there in public sight for any newcomer. 

I'm merely speaking from any possible newcomers to the server.

In terms of civilian roleplay, can people honestly say there's a lot to do? If you take away the faction side of things?

Other than the standard scripted jobs, which are tedious, there's no civilian roleplay being had from my point of view.

Also the comment of "there's social groups, facebrowser" etc is kind of mute when servers before this one didn't have anything of that kind yet there was always roleplay for the standard non-faction player.

Edited by Shaun
Just now, Shaun said:

You shouldn't have to rely on looking at OOC threads to find roleplay, it should be there in public sight for any newcomer. 

In terms of civilian roleplay, can people honestly say there's a lot to do? If you take away the faction side of things?

Other than the standard scripted jobs,  which are tedious, there's no civilian roleplay being had from my point of view.

I've been playing since April and I've not done anything besides Civilian RP

Just now, Shaun said:

Other than the standard scripted jobs, which are tedious, there's no civilian roleplay being had from my point of view.

You'd be surprised to be honest.

We have quite a lot of civilians. They mostly just group up and hang around from what I've seen. 

3 minutes ago, Shaun said:

people should be hosting beach parties and the like.

BE THAT CHANGE! That's something you can easily do yourself, you may not realise but just having 1-2 friends and posting an ad and buying a taco van or something in a nice area, offering drinks. Easy way to create roleplay yourself and get people into the world.

Just now, Rybyn said:

I've been playing since April and I've not done anything besides Civilian RP

Okay maybe I shouldn't of worded it as "no civilian RP" but there's very, very little.

From what I've seen it's all faction based.

I'm not trying to point the blame, but is there anything that could be added to bring more people out of interiors?

3 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Okay maybe I shouldn't of worded it as "no civilian RP" but there's very, very little.

From what I've seen it's all faction based.

I'm not trying to point the blame, but is there anything that could be added to bring more people out of interiors?

Just nothing going on outside that makes people want to leave interiors