Starter vehicle token

mj2002

10 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

/openbusiness can make up to 40k in total each 48 hours. Not 20k per visitor.

https://forum.gta.world/en/topic/95-game-changelog/?do=findComment&comment=476920

Well, the math still checks out.

What's the average playtime for player each day? Let's say 4 hours. 4 hours*2 days*$5,000 also generate 40k for new characters. Business player/owner can still earn from /startshift which gives 4k each hour. New characters will stop earning with total of $200k while the veterans can still accumulate money from server.

Players can earn so much from server money.

18 minutes ago, varthshenon said:

Well, the math still checks out.

What's the average playtime for player each day? Let's say 4 hours. 4 hours*2 days*$5,000 also generate 40k for new characters. Business player/owner can still earn from /startshift which gives 4k each hour. New characters will stop earning with total of $200k while the veterans can still accumulate money from server.

Players can earn so much from server money.

This is not really relevant to the topic, but since you insist:

In a specific time frame (approximately 1,5-2 days) the following payments were made:

/openbusiness bonuses: $2.402.000

$4000 work payments: $2.032.000

$5000 new player bonuses: $16.490.000

Can we please return to discussing the suggestion now? If you'd like to discuss the economy at large in more detail, feel free to open another thread and I'll happily participate.

23 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

This is not really relevant to the topic, but since you insist:

In a specific time frame (approximately 1,5-2 days) the following payments were made:

/openbusiness bonuses: $2.402.000

$4000 work payments: $2.032.000

$5000 new player bonuses: $16.490.000

Can we please return to discussing the suggestion now? If you'd like to discuss the economy at large in more detail, feel free to open another thread and I'll happily participate.

Damn. I didn't know GTAW have that many new characters. Like almost if not more than half of the server population.

But my point is still relevant to the topic anyway but if you don't think so then I'll take my leave and just say -1. IMO $200k(per character with $5k each hour) is worth nothing in the server and since money is mostly treated as OOC asset, I can't see any benefit of gatekeeping new players/characters. But if this thing get implemented, I would hope at least new characters can afford an apartment from their starter money.

• 4 months later...