Female jail the discussion.

Rubbish

On 8/22/2022 at 3:48 AM, radreaper100 said:

Nicholas Longo here, supervising line deputy. You'll find pod B's pretty dead for a few reasons: women aren't arrested as much as men, even if they commit infractions worth it. Women that are arrested will often serve their sentences quickly or log off until they're complete. Women that are active are left to their own devices, meant to fiddle their thumbs. I try hard to include them but others may not. 

I have yet to even ever see a sheriff in the female pod, coming from someone who spent a good while in there 

7 minutes ago, Davis Felon said:

IC admin jail.

Even in male jail it's extremely hard to get roleplay because barely anyone RPs, imagine the FEMALE jail though, it must be completely abandoned in there, I agree. Just like admin jail, you run around until your time runs out, it's no roleplay.

• Upvote 1
On 8/20/2022 at 2:51 AM, Gallagher said:

this is a problem as old as time. there’s simply not enough female characters who are interested in jail rp for it to be enjoyable. because if they were - they would.

jail/prison rp is one of those things where you can not rely on the admin team or the legal factions to entertain you. it’s completely down to the group of inmates to create the environment they want - and there just isn’t enough inmates.

This, pretty much. Many of us who came from old prison factions on LSRP saw this be a continued problem over literal years. There's no way to change it unless female roleplayers change it themselves. And that would require 10+ dedicated individuals. I don't see it happening though, unfortunately. 70% of female characters are legal and the other 30% require their illegal faction to keep their relevancy and sense of purpose. 

• Upvote 3

I think I'll make a female prison gang soon. It is very realistic, I saw it in a scene in Daredevil and ever since I couldn't help but keep on RPing a female gangster. Would love to see some more RP in the female pod, it is starting to feel like admin jail at this point. 😞

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, LV said:

I think I'll make a female prison gang soon. It is very realistic, I saw it in a scene in Daredevil and ever since I couldn't help but keep on RPing a female gangster. Would love to see some more RP in the female pod, it is starting to feel like admin jail at this point. 😞

Very inspiring words, user LV. We need more people like you.

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic