Taxi Script Improvements

Fernando

48 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

Against the ooc reminder, its just pointless and will spam your chat, its much better if we add an /onduty command like on another server from SAMP where it lists you the online amount of taxi drivers, PD and FD. That way only people who care about that would be able to see it.

Also yes please fix the taxi meter.

That command already exists

I'm currently working on the taxi script and will be putting a list in for the last X calls that have been made. People can see whether or not there are taxi drivers on duty already through /onduty. However, if there's need for a push through advertisement when a taxi driver goes on duty, I'll put that in as well.

The problem with the advertisement is that people can go off duty and onduty again, which will then trigger the ad and can provide spam. This can be managed by allowing it only ever X minutes (30 minutes for example). Let me know your thoughts.

5 hours ago, Crayons said:

I'm currently working on the taxi script and will be putting a list in for the last X calls that have been made. People can see whether or not there are taxi drivers on duty already through /onduty. However, if there's need for a push through advertisement when a taxi driver goes on duty, I'll put that in as well.

The problem with the advertisement is that people can go off duty and onduty again, which will then trigger the ad and can provide spam. This can be managed by allowing it only ever X minutes (30 minutes for example). Let me know your thoughts.

Yes, there's a way to prevent spamming it possible. Please do implement what you've just said ❣️

On 1/26/2019 at 8:37 PM, Verazon said:

I would like to see the taxi companies not charging $1000 for one kilometre drive, you are a taxi driver not an Executive Uber, I called a Taxi once, saw the price, will never call again.

It's sad someone's even doing that. No one charges that much.

• 1 month later...