Please make rules on random mask wearing.

chingona

2 minutes ago, ohmydays said:

That's their biggest fear! A country with ski-masks?! Young Hispanic & African American males?! They couldn't stand that!

In all seriousness. All of you are fucking disgusting for comparing or agreeing with someone that is comparing RAPE, CHILD MASS MURDERS AND FUCKING TERRORISM to a god damn clothing item.

😂😂🤣🤣mallrat doing mallrat things.

1 minute ago, The Plug said:

A former staff member holding this view is insane. Really telling about the current situation. 

This is really how most civilian/mallrat members of the community or staff look at illegal RP, in a dismissive, disrespectful and demeaning manner. 

I guess people wearing ski masks like they literally do IRL is wrong but lesbian mechanic PF gun totting cat eared wearing super car car club members is the epitome of realism. I can't even fucking believe you really just said that. Imagine how many players that Mj2002 has dealt with as a staff member and Mj's apparent view on something as simple as wearing a fucking ski mask is apparently not realistic or wrong. I'm not talking about staff as a whole, I'm talking about you. The clear bias and dismissive POV is clear here. 

There's nothing wrong with people wearing ski masks. There is something wrong with civilian RPers who have never even been to the US trying to talk down on American illegal RPers who are portraying something EXACTLY how it is irl. And don't give me that this aint 1:1 BS, I understand when it comes to guns. But a fucking item of clothing? Nah dawg. Ski masks aren't the problem. The problem is people on their high horse like you judging ppl for something that isn't even wrong and then taking action based on your biases. This is fucking INSANE that you just said that. I'm literally mind blown.

u go girl

Just now, ohmydays said:

This thread's existence is living proof that Legal Roleplayers don't want illegal roleplay to be better they want it gone, and will try their hardest to call out and take everything away from illegal roleplay until we crash out, give up or move servers.

Sorry guys! ur gonna have to deal with my mask that's compared to school-shootings 

And compared to rape also, don’t forget! 

1 minute ago, The Plug said:

A former staff member holding this view is insane. Really telling about the current situation. 

This is really how most civilian/mallrat members of the community or staff look at illegal RP, in a dismissive, disrespectful and demeaning manner. 

I guess people wearing ski masks like they literally do IRL is wrong but lesbian mechanic PF gun totting cat eared wearing super car car club members is the epitome of realism. I can't even fucking believe you really just said that. Imagine how many players that Mj2002 has dealt with as a staff member and Mj's apparent view on something as simple as wearing a fucking ski mask is apparently not realistic or wrong. I'm not talking about staff as a whole, I'm talking about you. The clear bias and dismissive POV is clear here. 

There's nothing wrong with people wearing ski masks. There is something wrong with civilian RPers who have never even been to the US trying to talk down on American illegal RPers who are portraying something EXACTLY how it is irl. And don't give me that this aint 1:1 BS, I understand when it comes to guns. But a fucking item of clothing? Nah dawg. Ski masks aren't the problem. The problem is people on their high horse like you judging ppl for something that isn't even wrong and then taking action based on your biases. This is fucking INSANE that you just said that. I'm literally mind blown.

Where did I say its not realistic? Whatever happened to reading before you reply?

1 minute ago, mj2002 said:

Where did I say its not realistic? Whatever happened to reading before you reply?

You being dismissive to the entire topic that's being argued is where you implied it. We read it, we acknowledged it. You got a reply from it. Simple.

• hipsxn locked this topic