Please make rules on random mask wearing.

chingona

Just now, mj2002 said:

Why bother finding all these YouTube videos and arguing about realism if you're ready to admit that you only care about the OOC advantages? Just be straight about it. Its the internet, no one cares about roleplay quality anyway.

idk how you were an admin with this clown mentality

• Upvote 2
Just now, mj2002 said:

Why bother finding all these YouTube videos and arguing about realism if you're ready to admit that you only care about the OOC advantages? Just be straight about it. Its the internet, no one cares about roleplay quality anyway.

How is a FACT caring about a ooc advantage? A mask hides your face, that’s not a new concept, but it’s also used a fashion WHATS so hard to grasp? 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

Mine or yours?

I've been blatantly obvious with my true colors. I don't think people like YOU should be advocating for rules and restrictions on illegal RP let alone even having a voice in the conversation. The OOC advantages to what, a mask? You're complaining that people are using something in the way its meant to be used? 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, RichRollin9ine0we said:

Take a trip to a hood in the USA

That's their biggest fear! A country with ski-masks?! Young Hispanic & African American males?! They couldn't stand that!

In all seriousness. All of you are fucking disgusting for comparing or agreeing with someone that is comparing RAPE, CHILD MASS MURDERS AND FUCKING TERRORISM to a god damn clothing item.

Edited by ohmydays
  • Upvote 3
Just now, stain said:

I've been blatantly obvious with my true colors. I don't think people like YOU should be advocating for rules and restrictions on illegal RP let alone even having a voice in the conversation. The OOC advantages to what, a mask? You're complaining that people are using something in the way its meant to be used? 

As if masks were just invented or something, following a whole pandemic you’d think everyone would know how and what mask do/ are used 

Just now, stain said:

I'm not advocating for this to be a rule. Make sure to read before you reply. 

1 minute ago, mj2002 said:

Lets add them as clothing items them. If its all fashion, then the involved players wont be worried about the name tags not being hidden, right?

A former staff member holding this view is insane. Really telling about the current situation. 

This is really how most civilian/mallrat members of the community or staff look at illegal RP, in a dismissive, disrespectful and demeaning manner. 

I guess people wearing ski masks like they literally do IRL is wrong but lesbian mechanic PF gun totting cat eared wearing super car car club members is the epitome of realism. I can't even fucking believe you really just said that. Imagine how many players that Mj2002 has dealt with as a staff member and Mj's apparent view on something as simple as wearing a fucking ski mask is apparently not realistic or wrong. I'm not talking about staff as a whole, I'm talking about you. The clear bias and dismissive POV is clear here. 

There's nothing wrong with people wearing ski masks. There is something wrong with civilian RPers who have never even been to the US trying to talk down on American illegal RPers who are portraying something EXACTLY how it is irl. And don't give me that this aint 1:1 BS, I understand when it comes to guns. But a fucking item of clothing? Nah dawg. Ski masks aren't the problem. The problem is people on their high horse like you judging ppl for something that isn't even wrong and then taking action based on your biases. This is fucking INSANE that you just said that. I'm literally mind blown.

• Upvote 10

This thread's existence is living proof that Legal Roleplayers don't want illegal roleplay to be better they want it gone, and will try their hardest to call out and take everything away from illegal roleplay until we crash out, give up or move servers. aint tht a bitch?

Sorry guys! ur gonna have to deal with my mask that's compared to school-shootings 

the fact yall pissed off hispanic & black rpers and they are ganging up on u shows ur point must be fucking MISERABLE

Edited by ohmydays
  • Upvote 4
  • Applaud 1
  • hipsxn locked this topic