Really awkward red shadows all across the map

hamin

5 hours ago, colorlessrainbow said:

Are you sure you're not using QuantV? I've had the same issue with the NoENB preset. Couldn't figure out why.

The problem originated a few months ago back when I first started using NVE and later Quant. I'm not certain on just when it started, but I know for certain that it also had something to do with the enbs of either mod as I frequenctly swapped them out and played around with the files (without knowing much about them as I'm not super smart when it comes to the most basic pc shit)

99% sure at least. I completely reinstalled GTA and Rage, same for the server files on world. I also don't have any mods whatsoever installed through user_resources and have tried to play around with that alot before too.

Have you verified your files through Steam/Epic?

Multiple times.

Have you deleted all the ENB files from your Rage/GTAV folder?

I'm not the smartest when it comes to all of this stuff, but I'm under the impression I did? I reinstalled the entire folders, but there might still be something there? At least I don't think so, can't think of anything else, it also was my original thought and still is that this has something to do with an enb i installed in the past. If there's a certain way to check and make sure it'd be cool, since idk if I really did miss something or not

40 minutes ago, HaminLord said:

I'm not the smartest when it comes to all of this stuff, but I'm under the impression I did? I reinstalled the entire folders, but there might still be something there? At least I don't think so, can't think of anything else, it also was my original thought and still is that this has something to do with an enb i installed in the past. If there's a certain way to check and make sure it'd be cool, since idk if I really did miss something or not

When you reinstalled RageMP, did you make sure to delete the folder RageMP was located in first? If not, that might explain the issues.

If you think there's some ENB files lurking in RageMP/GTA5 (most likely your rageMP folder, since singleplayer is fine) it's best to uninstall rageMP, then delete the folder that RageMP was located in, then reinstall of RageMP. Make sure the folder you install RageMP to has nothing in it.

Usually files like graphics.ytd or timecycles are the culprits. Switching from one mod to the other, you have to make sure to uninstall first instead of replacing.

The only other reason I can see this happening is your NVIDIA Control Panel, there may be settings in there that are perhaps trying to use your monitor colours instead of true colours or something alike.

Edited by Law
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey.

Not had the issue since the 12th. It just started happening all of the sudden again when I went into Senora from LS freeway, randomly triggered out of nowhere.

Its blue now, btw;

fVbydFL.png

This is what I've done until now:

- Updated drivers

- Reinstalled gtav

- Reinstalled RageMP

- Went Vanilla

- Used graphic mods (NVE, Redux, Quant)

- Tried and removed ENBs

- Reinstalled server files a good 10+ times by now

If anyone could please give me other ideas, it'd be amazing, thanks 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2022 at 3:14 AM, HaminLord said:

Hey.

Not had the issue since the 12th. It just started happening all of the sudden again when I went into Senora from LS freeway, randomly triggered out of nowhere.

Its blue now, btw;

fVbydFL.png

- Updated drivers

- Reinstalled gtav

- Reinstalled RageMP

- Went Vanilla

- Tried and removed ENBs

Have you tried deleting the settings.xml in your documents? Rockstar folder.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2022 at 3:14 AM, HaminLord said:

Hey.

Its blue now, btw;

fVbydFL.png

- Updated drivers

- Reinstalled gtav

- Reinstalled RageMP

- Went Vanilla

- Tried and removed ENBs

Hey, probably a dumb question but isn't this blueish or reddish tone a result of a LEO vehicle with its emergency lights on in the streaming distance of your game, thus having the blue tint or red tint even though you can't actually see them? 

43 minutes ago, HappyPancake said:

Hey, probably a dumb question but isn't this blueish or reddish tone a result of a LEO vehicle with its emergency lights on in the streaming distance of your game, thus having the blue tint or red tint even though you can't actually see them? 

I get what you're saying, but that specific screenshot is just a bad example - the blue/red tone extends and is apparent even when there's no LEO vehicles around and is present when I go in game and dont even come across them sometimes, not to mention that it also shows up on walls when there isn't any LEO vehicles in a ten mile radius

I've been stuck in base for a while so if it happens this weekend I'll try to get more examples.

• 5teezy locked this topic
  • Kenth unlocked this topic