House Robbery

mars

Detailed Description

Hello! I wanted to suggest some changes to the recent house robbery script.

Spoiler

As a member of the "illegal faction community", I was very happy to see this and I think it's a step in the right direction towards assisting the automation of events without needing admin supervision. I applaud World for the outstanding job done. With that being said, there's some tweaks that I'd like to recommend. For anyone who hasn't gotten to experience the system yet, I hopped on to make a brief demo of my character, a white gangster in Vespucci, committing a house robbery on an unsuspecting neighbor. I wanted to stay within my community to follow the same idea of the robbery rules, where you typically don't leave your community to rob individuals. This helped me immerse myself and not get overly focused on the script, despite learning it all at the same time.

This spoiler above is a video I threw together in about 10 minutes so I could show friends and give feedback. In case you're not interested, here's what I'm suggesting.

• Create more verbose feedback from the script to help you know when you're supposed to do the /mes, and give you verbose feedback on when you're supposed to move around to collect.
  • Make the amount gained from crates to transfer in the form of CASH and not BANK TRANSFERS. No criminal activity works in bank transfers. Everything moves in cash to avoid tracking.
  • Make the amount gained from crates randomized between $500-$4000 dollars.

Some other players had also given me their experience, and their feedback was that they only had an opportunity to get a small # of crates, whereas I had four with very minimum (or so it appeared) security. I wanted to propose that the crates give a higher monetary value at a randomized amount (to counterbalance making money too fast / abuse) so that way it makes the experience more enjoyable.

I hope the developers appreciate feedback and I salute to those who worked so hard to make this come into fruition! 

Relevant Commands/Items

N/A

How will it benefit the server?

More realistic benefits, script feedback to assist user transparency, and cash reward rather than bank. 

Edited by mars
  • Upvote 10

Good idea. Does anyone know if there's any feedback to anyone who may be inside of the property when the door's being picked, or is it completely undetected until the breakin is complete? (Genuine question because I've not experienced the script yet) and if not, that's the only other thing I'd recommend as an addition.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Storm said:

Good idea. Does anyone know if there's any feedback to anyone who may be inside of the property when the door's being picked, or is it completely undetected until the breakin is complete? (Genuine question because I've not experienced the script yet) and if not, that's the only other thing I'd recommend as an addition.

+1. I believe the RVs do this when you're inside and someone's picking the vehicle, correct? This but with houses when being broken into.

10 minutes ago, Storm said:

From GTAW Discord. The script cannot be activates when someone is home 

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Storm said:

-snip- didn’t see someone already responded 

Edited by Brofessor