Charge medical / hospital fees if you're player killed

Let me explain it better...

Imagine these dmer factions, besides paying for guns they lose in deaths, they extra have to pay for their deaths.. so expensive shouldnt it be, refrain from thinking this will ever work, people are poor

you can delete this post, doesnt help a single fuck 

I get where you're coming from with this suggestion but as others aid, you're PK'd you don't go to your friends "Ah wow, I just came out of hospital because I was shot by Davis (m) characters." It would also cause another headache for refund requests.

Just make it spawn at your house when you /acceptdeath. Seems simple to me. 

• Upvote 2

It's also important to understand that medical roleplay is a niche in itself, which a vast amount of players already tend to avoid or try to skip as best as they can: and this is in its current state, where healthcare is free in-character. Gating it behind fees only to, in practice, punish poor players who don't play script jobs or do roleplay that is eccentrically focused on generating money, will just kill medical roleplay on this game (focal point: game, not simulation of real life!).

Everyone would rather screw off and NPC their wounds healing over time rather than going with an ambulance. This principle applies to both PKs and regular injuries: adding another layer or motive for players to strictly play to win in order to save their money, as if they're not already doing that for other reasons such as: preserving guns, naturally not wanting to come out on the losing end in a conflict, and so on.

Edited by mana

On 7/17/2022 at 5:40 PM, Late said:

I get where you're coming from with this suggestion but as others aid, you're PK'd you don't go to your friends "Ah wow, I just came out of hospital because I was shot by Davis (m) characters." It would also cause another headache for refund requests.

Just make it spawn at your house when you /acceptdeath. Seems simple to me. 

^ This seems like a better option in my opinion.