/rea - Send a quick reply to an admin!

MarcoEL

Detailed Description 
Are you tired of typing /pma (Name/ID) to send a PM to an admin? Wasting so much time because you sometimes get tricked with /pm and & /pma, not anymore! Why not add a command similar to /re where you can very quickly send a reply to an admin without typing their name or ID again. It's veeeery similar to /re and easy to remember.

Relevant Commands/Items

/rea (or anything similar to /re) - Sends a quick PM to the most recent admin message you received!

How will it benefit the server?
You will not need to type /pma (Name/ID), more quick reply and you will never get tricked with pm and /pma (AKA typing /pm instead of /pma) 

12 hours ago, Resick said:

No im not

This about sums up the suggestions comment section pretty well actually.

*Idea with elaboration as to why X thing could be a good idea*

"no"

"if it ain't broke, dont change it"

*quoting someone who shares your view and doesn't elaborate on it even when it would be great to hear about other opinions*

Of course the opposite is not a requirement thankfully we have the freedom to just say whatever the fuck we want, and disagreeing in life is good, if we feel like saying "E", we can, but I'd honestly rather have a suggestion page full of comments disagreeing with my suggestion (This one is not mine but just an example) with at least some elaboration than just "+1" or "Yes add this!" without any more input because ultimately then you know why it's a good/bad idea to implement something, and maybe even use that feedback to improve upon the original suggestion and converse with other players.

Sorry if this comes off as passive aggressive or whatever, it's not my intent, just wanted to take your comment as an example, it's not personal at all or anything like that.

Edited by Mistery14
  • Upvote 1