/carjackclues

Rekhoem

Detailed Description 

A command that would allow someone who has broken into a car to leave behind a description of what the car's owner would find, such as /carjackclue The vehicle was quite smelly and it was clear someone has driven it. A handwritten note on the steering wheel reads 'Sorry' with a sad smiley drawn under it.

The car's owner, or anyone entering the car, would have the entered text appear in their chatbox. This would happen every time someone enters the car until the car's owner does /clearcarjackclues or the vehicle gets /vparked or otherwise diseappears.

Relevant Commands/Items

/carjackclues
/clearcarjackclues
/cjc
/clearcjc

How will it benefit the server?

More flavor RP to carjackings, allowing for RP to happen beyond the current "my car has moved" and "my car is gone"

Edited by Rekhoem
  • Upvote 1
38 minutes ago, Jura said:

Don't people have to leave CIMs if they jack cars, steal contents from them or damage them?
I could've sworn this was a thing so the owner/s can roleplay accordingly.

No. Either way it always ends up with the thief using gloves so its pointless anyways.

Just now, Timzii said:

No. Either way it always ends up with the thief using gloves so its pointless anyways.

Not entirely, if something was stolen from inside the car rather than relying on /vinv. A simple cim could be made saying that the state of the car would've been trashed due to someone looting it.

Just now, Jura said:

Not entirely, if something was stolen from inside the car rather than relying on /vinv. A simple cim could be made saying that the state of the car would've been trashed due to someone looting it.

It could be, but it never is.