Re-Enable /fixrevive, or adapt /getup

L I C E

Hi. Basic suggestion here. Right now, /fixrevive is disabled in dim 0 to prevent abuse. Now that's all well and dandy, but for people such as myself who dirt-bike and do tricks on BMXs, this change has been nothing but a nuisance. Bicycles and to a less extent, dirt-bikes are incredibly buggy. You can often die upon landing a jump perfectly with absolute no warning, being put into injured from 100 HP like you'd just gotten hit by a car. Having to now wait around for an admin to revive you is infuriating.

My suggestion is to either adapt or re-enable /fixrevive in dim 0, or allow you to /getup after 2 minutes if you were downed by damage that wasn't a fist, melee weapon or gun. It's very annoying to have to make a report because bicycles can instantly kill you for no reason at all if you land by what the game considers "funny" but otherwise completely normally.

26 minutes ago, St3fan[NL] said:

Its not prevented in dim 0, you can use it maximum 3 times.

It is bugged St3fan, if you get wounded (wounded state), and you try to /fixrevive it says "You're not dead".

Most times you just get downed to wounded, not dead dead.

Thanks for the help!

EDIT: Here's proof, if you need it.

Bn1dxUh.png

Edited by Kappaurel

Can confirm the above. 

I fell through the floor at HOJ and tried to /fixrevive and got the "You're not dead." message. I had no other recourse but to wait until the death timer went through and even when it put me into the death timer, it still wouldn't work. 

• Developer

Even inside properties its bugged?

16 minutes ago, Smith said:

Can confirm the above. 

I fell through the floor at HOJ and tried to /fixrevive and got the "You're not dead." message. I had no other recourse but to wait until the death timer went through and even when it put me into the death timer, it still wouldn't work. 

Can also confirm the above. Somehow managed to fall through my custom mapped interior and died, in my own dimension, and /fixrevive claimed I wasn't dead. Spent about 20 minutes waiting on an admin to revive me. It's definitely broke.

EDIT: Forgot to include the Gyazo, relevant since it happened in an interior in a separate dimension.

https://gyazo.com/3ac6377fa314610b9da78ebbf8c46891.mp4

Edited by dodGE