Remove Nazi imagery from tattoo update

Zach..

Detailed Description

Remove the Nazi imagery from the tattoo update. I find this pushes the bar a bit too far and should not be on the server. Literal SS signs and swastikas have no place here in my opinion.

Relevant Commands/Items: N/A

How will it benefit the server?

There will not be literal Nazi imagery on the server

• Upvote 9

Yeah, idk bro.

I think the allowance of such imagery is kinda cringe, like why would the community allow people to actually FULLY display Nazi imagery on display. I see more bad than good with this quite frankly.

I'm fine when people RP it without visual display and such.

No. 

If you do not like them, dont look at them. They are integral to the white illegal roleplay scene and the MC scene. This server is here to emulate the real life southern cali atmosphere, and there are tons of white gangs that use these in real life.

Edited by sage
  • Upvote 4
3 minutes ago, sage said:

No. 

If you do not like them, dont look at them. They are integral to the white illegal roleplay scene and the MC scene. This server is here to emulate the real life southern cali atmosphere, and there are tons of white gangs that use these in real life.

this.

4 minutes ago, sage said:

No. 

how am i meant to not look at it when it is on your character, and when i might be obligated to interact with your character in a roleplay scene

• Upvote 1
  • Jonesy locked this topic