Thoughts on Criminal/Civil Forfeiture?

On 2/9/2022 at 11:47 PM, Goonbag said:

I like the idea, but I think the execution given the current state of LEO rp and the courts system would be very detrimental to illegal roleplayers. Approval is given by the JSA far too easily on this server and criminals are not afforded any defence because the courts system is so broken at the moment. 

I can see it resulting in people having their assets illegally seized and having no way to fight it. 

please tell me what the current state of LEO rp is, right now i get shot at trying to ask a person why they're doing 150 in a 60.

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, ShaxxFightingOrphans said:

please tell me what the current state of LEO rp is, right now i get shot at trying to ask a person why they're doing 150 in a 60.

I worded that badly, wasn't meant to be a dig at people roleplaying cops, I just meant the actual systems and processes in place in regards to the script, availability of people, and other government agencies. As in, a lot of the stuff that would need to be in place, isn't.

On 2/12/2022 at 6:23 PM, ShaxxFightingOrphans said:

Please Shay don't ever leave the station alone again, we need you alive

Edited by Santanaa
  • Wuhtah locked this topic