Make it so mechanics can clean cars.

Hawken

Detailed Description

Make it so mechanics are able to clean cars just like the carwashes. When you go to a garage and want your car resprayed etc it would need to be cleaned anyway. Allowing mechanics to do /carwash would clearly be beneficial.

Relevant Commands/Items

/carwash ID

How will it benefit the server?

It will provide more roleplay opportunities for garage and mean people can have a clean car when doing modifications, resprays etc.

• Upvote 3
5 hours ago, Hawken/Moscropp said:

Detailed Description

Make it so mechanics are able to clean cars just like the carwashes. When you go to a garage and want your car resprayed etc it would need to be cleaned anyway. Allowing mechanics to do /carwash would clearly be beneficial.

Relevant Commands/Items

/carwash ID

How will it benefit the server?

It will provide more roleplay opportunities for garage and mean people can have a clean car when doing modifications, resprays etc.

Weird I thought they did have that option in their menu. I could’ve sworn it was there at one point because I remember working at a garage (back in 2021) and suggesting we offer a car washing service. Maybe they took it out? I am almost 100% it was there at one point in the mechanic script. 

Also if you go into the chat and start to type /carwash it auto fills. So SOME command is there, just don’t think it works. 

Edited by Cypher99