Playing While Drunk

Pan Grama

On 18/05/2018 at 10:31 PM, A_Acko said:

well, depends on the definition of ''drunk''.

If I'm ''drunk'', I'm pretty sure the last thing I will do is turn on my PC and play GtaW.

It is and it will stay a game, It's a hobby for most of us. Even if you did have a few drinks, why not play?

Pretty much. 

Whenever I'd have drinks, I'd go out, have fun, then come back and sleep. If I'm still awake at that point, sure, I'd log on SAMP (back then) but I'd realise I can't do anything, and I'd log off. Same story with CSGO. 

In my opinion, having drinks then playing games is weird, but each to their own. I can't really imagine myself doing it, but people who do log on GTAW after a few drinks shouldn't be let off if they break rules just because they're under the influence. Any right-minded individual would understand that doing stupid stuff while drunk has its repercussions. Young people often learn the hard way, but older people shouldn't really have an excuse. I don't mean to sound like a bore, but even a lot of final year university students realise what it means to drink responsibly.

Depends on the person, and their tolerance I suppose. I use to roleplay drinking on Friday's with a few friends on an old server, but would also drink in-real life while roleplaying it because why not. Anything above a "buzz" would be the time to notice I was getting drunk, and would either stop drinking to continue my roleplay or just log off entirely before it got worse. 

That's good experiences. Buuuut.. I've seen, and have heard, of some bad cases of "people drunk going on a server to roleplay" lol. 

14 hours ago, Gangstafary said:

If you're just too dizzy to keep focus on a screen and get into some RP like the cops pulling you cause you were driving like shit just admit your mistake. Just tell them to note your name and that you'll continue the RP tomorrow.

this should not be allowed unless people can get excused for the same reason if they have to go eat or sleep, & trust me i know from first hand experience it is not allowed.

2 hours ago, Shareef said:

this should not be allowed unless people can get excused for the same reason if they have to go eat or sleep, & trust me i know from first hand experience it is not allowed.

What? Of course it's allowed. If you suddenly just g2g, just tell it on /b that you'll continue the rp later. Of course it's common courtesy to only do it when you actually g2g and not just suddenly feeling like you're not down to keep playing right now.