Remove crate requests for businesses that can't afford them

Coburn

Short description: If a business can't afford to receive crates, they are automatically de-listed from the shipment list.

Detailed Description: 

Heard from multiple truckers both IG and on forums that businesses that can't afford  to receive crates are still listed and drivers go in vain to deliver crates.

It's unrealistic as businesses IRL only order what they can afford and it's annoying for truckers as they drive to the destination in vain.

Relevant Commands/Items:   Just need a small addition to the script that if the business funds are below X, to cancel any current requests for crates from said business.

How will it benefit the server?:  See detailed description.

• Upvote 5

Yeah I tried to deliver a crate to Russo smokes right and the business couldn't afford it. Not only that but no other business was buying smokes, so the entire load got stuck in my van. I had no easy way to empty it, so I just dumped the van at my business HQ. Was an extremely annoying experience to take a trip across town and back for nothing.

4 hours ago, Vash Baldeus said:

Prior new economy update business who could not afford went into negative account standing, so return this option back where business can go into negative standing.

This is much better than what the OP is suggesting

Just make business bank go into negative again please. We want our creates!!!!!!!!!!!!