Enable Rockstar Editor

Mahitto

I always thought the lack of R* Editor was a RageMP problem? If it's possible to enable it, then I'd wonder why it wasn't done, because... right now, the only ways we have to make screenshots of cool moments are : 

- Take them during the RP itself. You gotta remove the interface and hope you closed your phone, get a good angle, snap it, and it will look meh. Oh and also you'll be stuck in 1st person or with your char in the middle of the screen. And if stuff is moving around (e.g.: firefight, brawl, pursuit, ...) then you're screwed because taking a screenie might also make you die or crash.

- Get into the clusterfuck that Menyoo is, place every single involved person one by one, hoping to reproduce the scene that happened earlier, oh and you need their XMLs, and etc.

Being able to press F1 on the fly when something cool is happening would really be a lot better ^^' 

Edited by Topinambour

Even with the bugs that come along with it, I'd rather take a buggy Rockstar Editor over the in-game options of using F8 or /camera. Sure, we might not be able to use it all the time, but still. Even if the clothes and/or hairs are buggy or don't appear, it really doesn't matter - it might get fixed in the future and until that happens, we can simply use it with normal (non-mod) clothes/hairs (or use hats). Still a better option. 

As much as I'd love to see it. It's too buggy due to the server side mods. We have to have the clothing mods installed in our own games for them to show up (Which wont happen as most are paid mods) and given everyone uses modded clothing in some form nowadays, it'll just be a buggy mess.

Edited by Jorgensen
  • Wuhtah locked this topic