A group of young men from the most underprivilged, disadvantaged, marginalised minority in Australia somehow getting the funds and the motivation to move across the Pacific and arrive in the United States, and once arriving there starting a street gang with enough members to not only have influence but also successfully threaten the Asian gang leaders that already exist in Little Seoul and win in a brawl against the ethnic majority of the neighborhood? And they somehow aren't instantly deported upon being arrested and make prison connections while doing so? Is there even a single example of any Aboriginal Australian living in L.A., let alone a community? Excuse me if I'm being ignorant, but Google only shows instances of Aboriginal art being displayed in galleries in L.A., nothing about any sort of group/community/individuals.

This is probably the wildest and most unrealistic concept for a gang I've ever seen in my life.

4 minutes ago, orbital said:

A group of young men from the most underprivilged, disadvantaged, marginalised minority in Australia somehow getting the funds and the motivation to move across the Pacific and arrive in the United States, and once arriving there starting a street gang with enough members to not only have influence but also successfully threaten the Asian gang leaders that already exist in Little Seoul and win in a brawl against the ethnic majority of the neighborhood? And they somehow aren't instantly deported upon being arrested and make prison connections while doing so? Is there even a single example of any Aboriginal Australian living in L.A., let alone a community? Excuse me if I'm being ignorant, but Google only shows instances of Aboriginal art being displayed in galleries in L.A., nothing about any sort of group/community/individuals.

This is probably the wildest and most unrealistic concept for a gang I've ever seen in my life.

nah dis mob one dem racist one look

14 minutes ago, orbital said:

they were born in Los Santos stop playing with my soul buddy

please if you have any more questions you can contact me on discord. @ SB 🦋#7907

edit: it doesnt state who won the brawl and they were never a threat to the asian community, it was the other way around

Edited by Seoul's Finest
9 hours ago, Seoul's Finest said:

Return of the Chief

Upon returning to Little Seoul, Chief saw that it was good. It was a good day to destroy the Asian community. Twenty man strong, he marched back to their hood to meet the last 6 of his local gang members. Introductions were made, kisses were exchanged, and then they got to picking up bats from the gas station to run down the Asians that had haunted them for years on end and killed their brothers. They beat the living crap out of a large group of asians standing by the gas station and half the Wakka Gang went to prison. Which later would prove, not to be a bad development.

Huh….

• Upvote 1