Add the Slamvan2's removed liveries

Dom.

Short description: Add Slamvan2's liveries to the server

Detailed description: Add the Vapid Lost Slamvan's removed livery sets to the server.

Commands to add: None

Items to add: Car liveries

How would your suggestion improve the server? People can drive the Lost Slamvan and potentially use the TLaD livery, meaning one can own a pinstriped panel van without gaudy ass LOST MC crap on the side. Or just vibe with the older Lost MC livery, which looks kinda cool I guess.

Additional information:

ANwIjK7.png

Palavrm.png

Edited by Dom.
  • Upvote 3
  • 6 months later...

The necessary file for this is located in: update>x64>mpheist>dlc.rpf>x64>levels>gta5>vehicles>mpheistvehicles.rpf, and it's called slamvan2.ytd. This is the file that contains the unused liveries. If this file can be applied to the server somehow (I don't know much about this kind of thing), that would be great.

Spoiler

ekJt21h.png

p8zdu3b.png

aRPNHkT.png

1TZvy1U.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If these are never added I hope the modding team at the very least checks this out:

https://www.gta5-mods.com/paintjobs/clean-slamvan-2

Even though liveries would be cool I'd 100% be down with them just removing the lost livery by replacing the default slamvan with the above mod, that way at least we can use the Slamvan without the gang related one. It's also only 198 KB so nothing large.

BKWtdNQ.png

b0cf4b-2015-09-15_00002.jpg

Edited by BINGBONGBALONEY