What is a very underrated server feature that most people dont know of/dont use?

Valkyr_

2 hours ago, KaythPlus said:

Just a note, sorry to shatter hopes but /toggleclicktomove just like the follow command are both insanely desynced. For you both of them will look completely fine and normal, but then for others you'll be a teleporting mess with no animation.

This isn't just me either, both myself and other memebers of the FD did a few tests on each command and not a single one of us saw differently. 😞

Yeah unfortunately it's very desynced. People pointed it out to me when I used it. 🙁

16 minutes ago, For Ever said:

/fortnite is not a real command, people are just childish. Some people posting stuff like /wherethefuckami etc, clearly not real, haha. 

You never know these days though, especially when there are so many hidden commands.

19 hours ago, orangejuice said:

Yes, /jackiechan is real and I have no idea why 

It's a command left over from when they were building the FiveRP script originally. They added a few as a meme for property staff when they were adding houses in the first place on that server

15 hours ago, Sush said:

It's a command left over from when they were building the FiveRP script originally. They added a few as a meme for property staff when they were adding houses in the first place on that server

I just find it strange that people seem to mention it a lot now as if it's a new, mysterious command.

Nervous mentioned the command quite a few times way back somewhere, probably on Discord. I remember using it to find coordinates for a business list I prepared (back when the map was made empty except for Mirror Park).

• Wuhtah locked this topic