Network Strength Script

I agree except leave the areas around Mount Chiliad (Stab City Included) the same as it is now. There's literally a giant signal tower on Mount Chiliad so saying people that live in that area wouldnt have good service is a bit far fetched.

Edited by PeopleKind
12 hours ago, Vash Baldeus said:

As much as I love this idea, there are other older systems than need fixing or improvement before we get new features. It feels to me that those older systems were abandoned and or forgotten in favor of new systems. To this day phone has no audible notification of an incoming call or sms, which causes us the player to miss on an incoming call/sms completely.

Agreed with this.

While it would be nice to have a signal strength script, I think it's more important that we get the current issues fixed with the phone system. Right now the system we have is so broken and desperately needs a fix - owning a smartphone is more of a hassle than anything else.

After the smartphone system gets a complete overhaul, I don't want to see new features just yet. no matter how cool they may be.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Aquila said:

Agreed with this.

While it would be nice to have a signal strength script, I think it's more important that we get the current issues fixed with the phone system. Right now the system we have is so broken and desperately needs a fix - owning a smartphone is more of a hassle than anything else.

After the smartphone system gets a complete overhaul, I don't want to see new features just yet. no matter how cool they may be.

Good example, the addition of Group Chats and removal shortly after without a word on whether we should expect it any time soon.

On 7/13/2021 at 2:56 AM, Fireworks said:

We've even got cell towers that can create the radius for this. I'd like to see it added.

This. Taking the cell towers in game and adjust cellphone signal would be cool. 

Poor connectivity could result in a delay in between texts and eventually unavailable to send texts. A worse signal could take longer to trace a phone as well.

A minor but useful and fun mechanic perhaps. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic