/backpack

TEO

Just now, Aquila said:

Someone explain what /gloves does please? Suggestion isn't making sense to me at all as I've been away for a while.

All I'm reading is code at the moment.

If you do /gloves in game, it gives you the option to put gloves on your hands now without needing the torso with gloves.

1 minute ago, Aquila said:

Someone explain what /gloves does please? Suggestion isn't making sense to me at all as I've been away for a while.

All I'm reading is code at the moment.

Gloves essentially changes your character into wearing gloves, you can pick from motor, leather, leather white, cloth, cloth white, cloth fingers, cloth white fingers, nitrile and nitrile white. Saves you needing an outfit to specifically wear gloves.

Just now, Wuhtah said:

If you do /gloves in game, it gives you the option to put gloves on your hands now without needing the torso with gloves.

That's cool, I got confused because there was mention of backpack decals?

I presume this suggestion is to make a bag appear as if you're carrying a normal /backpack? Would this suggestion also allow you to hide a backpack that you're already carrying?

On 7/10/2021 at 11:43 PM, Aquila said:

That's cool, I got confused because there was mention of backpack decals?

I presume this suggestion is to make a bag appear as if you're carrying a normal /backpack? Would this suggestion also allow you to hide a backpack that you're already carrying?

Yes /Decals off currently hides the bag.

But similar to /Gloves, at present I need to purchase the Bag decal on all the outfits that I need to use, meaning that if I'm in an otitis that I don't have the decal, it's a pain to go get changed just to wear the bag that I permanently own in my Inventory 

23 minutes ago, Triple Seven said:

I would love it if the backpacks could be separated from the decals category with this suggestion as well, will make them much more useful.

sadly i dont think its possible, it's a hard coded limitation im sure. clothes are assigned in certain ID slots, and unless some serious custom scripting is done to add another slot to the character model that can host the backpack model i think they'll always be confined to decals or whatever we have currently. there's workarounds like using the ears slot which not many people use, but i think for them to create its own thing for you to wear backpacks it'd need some heavy scripting, no? can a modder correct me if im wrong?

• Wuhtah locked this topic