Allow the smoke anims without needing cigarettes

Aquila

4 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

I think its kinda pointless to have smoke anims, without smokes. It's like pretending to be high without having used a drug item.

Right now cigarettes don't actually do anything. They don't have an impact on your /attributes at all.

Every other animation isn't locked behind prerequisite items, just strange that smoking is the exception.

5 minutes ago, Aquila said:

Right now cigarettes don't actually do anything. They don't have an impact on your /attributes at all.

Every other animation isn't locked behind prerequisite items, just strange that smoking is the exception.

Well to me it doesn't make sense having smoking anims without cigarettes. It gives people who want to rp smokers, a bit more to do.

17 minutes ago, Aquila said:

People will, for sure. 

People still go into stores for drinks and liquor even though they can just do an /anim.

I don't think that's the same thing. People go into liquor stores if they are hosting parties and such, lot of people don't care about the items.

As for clubs and bar, it's obvious that they want to meet new people and roleplay with their friends.

Trust me, if this gets accepted, people will just roleplay pulling out cigars without actually having them.

36 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Buy cigarettes if you want to animate smoking... not that hard... If they remove this restriction, goodbye cigarette economy.

I really wish people read the suggestion instead of just the title.

1 hour ago, Aquila said:

I really wish people read the suggestion instead of just the title.

You literally said in the suggestion the same thing in the title.

"We have drinking anims available without the need for alcohol, and sometimes anims have to reset sometimes. Should be able to use smoking anims even without cigarettes."

I really wish people understand their OWN suggestion.

• Wuhtah locked this topic