Stanislav "STAS" Stonogin

Hani

19 hours ago, Lance said:

Awesome story, actually surprised it started more than a year ago, back when Lance and Chelsea were friends as well. Looking forward to more from Stas, with a new partner or just with his friends!

Thank you @Lance I'll do my best to come up with some new shit.

17 hours ago, Modesty said:

Stanislav.. My one and only skinny jean guro 

Shut up you fool! @Modesty

19 minutes ago, Saltify said:

I honestly love the work that's been put into this. Great storyline and amazing character development! ❤️❤️❤️

I appreciate that! ?

I8bM0Sh.png

7v6Eoyi.png

65o2wJq.png

EHqQQ11.png

tLRH0J7.png

Bloopers!

kYiF9Uc.png

q4ca7oq.png

Edited by Hani
  • Upvote 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Friends!

1oHfeXQ.png

I think it's time for me to put Stanislav to the archive and continue with some other character. It's been a long journey (I've been Stanislav for the last 4 years -  LS:RP/FiveRP and now here). I feel that Stanislav, as a character, has become something that I don't want him to be. I loved the journey from low life thug to a respected mobster and a shot caller with a lot of connections. After Carbone family decided to shut their faction down, I've been staying away from criminal activity as much as I can and became a legal person with different legal fronts. 

Right now I feel that I want to have some fun but there are certain things that I can't do as  Stanislav because it's not realistic roleplay. For example, Stanislav isn't a person who starts racing around or stealing cars again because it's history for him and turning back to a thug is not an option.

So I've decided to put him on hold, maybe one day some faction pops up that would fit for Stanislav and he will return.

Right now Stanislav is moving to Miami to catch up with old Russian friends and continue his journey over there!

Thanks for the support everyone and stay tuned 'cause my new face is coming around soon!

Edited by Hani
  • Upvote 6