Make Nicotine Addictive

Yeah.... not supporting this at all. As someone who's smoked for a good amount of time and stopped once or twice. 

The first day you stop smoking, you already start to get health benefits. Here's a brief time line of what happens when you stop smoking:

20 minutes after smoking: Blood pressure & Heart Rate begin to return to normal.

8 hours: CO levels start to return to normal.

24hours: Reduced risk of a heart attack.

72hours: Breathing becomes a lot easier. 

I think this is something people should RP personally themselves without the aid of a script. It's not hard to do some research and see what happens for yourself. When I quit smoking originally? I ate like a fucking horse, like I was on a legit ''see food'' diet. Smoking is a hunger suppression and people often smoke when they're feeling hungry to suppress that feeling. The other major noticeable thing for me was the sense of taste and smell. I now only vape when I'm at home and you can smell a cigarette from a MILE off, even when my Mrs can't smell it. It's crazy and mind blowing just how much your sense of smell/taste become suppressed. As for the withdrawal part? that's different to everyone. I craved a smoke but I didn't shake or sweat or anything else like that (like you would with a heavier drug). 

Take the initiative to RP it accordingly and do your research! Don't need a script to tell you 🙂 

• Wuhtah locked this topic