Add cigarettes (and other common tobacco products) to 24/7's

Florida

I don't see why we can't come up with a happy median. The main argument against this suggestion is "we've got tobacco lounges and they're fun" so basically they're just like a place to hang around and smoke hookahs and cigars.

Something that could be done to satisfy the general gta world population but still keep the niche tobacco lounge roleplayers happy, is to allow cigarettes to be bought at 24/7's and maintain the tobacco stores for those who wish to smoke hookahs and cigars in a roleplay setting at these so called "lounges". 

22 hours ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

There is nothing more annoying than to wait for days for a Tabacco store to open to get your dose of ciggies.

Support.

20 hours ago, Florida said:

Not to mention most of the tobacco stores are closed most of the time.

you can buy cigarettes even if the stores are closed, just find one that's unlocked.

32 minutes ago, Βalenciaga said:

Not supported, having more stores means more roleplay

not true at all, a closed store doesn't provide roleplay whatsoever. On the other hand there's usually at least one 24/7 open which actually provides some roleplay. Cheap cigs should be sold on grocery stores.

• Florida changed the title to Add cigarettes (and other common tobacco products) to 24/7's
1 minute ago, Lop said:

Fortunately, we're in San Andreas, and this is our own thing, and it so happens that in San Andreas, tobacco stores exist.

Shitty argument. If I'm forced to be realistic in other aspects, I'm going to expect the same realism everywhere else.