Roleplay Enhancement Lectures.

Cici

Should Roleplay Enhancement Lectures be an extra alternative for administrative punishment?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should Roleplay Enhancement Lectures be an extra alternative for administrative punishment?

• Yes.
    • No.

This poll is closed to new votes

See?  So now what I can take from the way this thread took a turn, people REALLY DO need lectures on this server.

Not no 90% but two have already shown they need lectures.

BUT AGAIN,  some people don’t learn.  ^_^  I love it when people understand, instead of just trolling their way out of embarrassing situation because they don’t know what else to do.

This will change that.  The votes show quite an acceptance.  Clearly, more people want this than how many don’t.

This thread can be closed to avoid an argument.  

Archive it if it is denied, against the will of the community.

Forward it if you guys want to be the very first server who cares about teaching new roleplayers.

I agree with this, it’ll also give new role players a good impression  of the server because it cares to help those who may not got the hang of developing and rping character, also it’ll force trolls to sit through something they seriously need.

Edited by Fuggle

Very nice thread, man.

It's a beautiful approach and I've had this thought since a long time. I don't see myself as the best roleplayer but back in samp looking at people mg'ing and doing dumb shit around, I had plans to do something like this, to get them started at least.

This could potentially lead to a lot better and even a higher playerbase, a more friendlier and a mutually understanding community.

Fully with this

Edited by Flow

The server these last days is being kind of disappointing when it comes to fully portraying the heavy rp idea. Seems that at the cost of a little bigger playerbase we're letting in obvious trolls who will end making the good rpers leave. We all know the people I'm talking about, and I'm not talking about strict elitism, but about putting a process in order to come back after being banned. A waiting period of at least two weeks after being welcomed back for them to cool down, having previously done an extended and more difficult certification, being also asked to fulfill their new character's story and physical & mental description as a compulsory step in certification. Then, once they're allowed to log in, keep them on a to-watch list for at least 1-2 months for admins to be inspecting them when they're online and dropping the forever-banhammer if they clearly relapse.

I get that the playerbase isn't big enough and it has to grow, but not at any price.

Edited by Gangstafary
8 hours ago, Gangstafary said:

I get that the playerbase isn't big enough and it has to grow, but not at any price.

I disagree.

This will turn people away to other growing servers. The punishments we have right now are fine. Everyone practically knows each other since it's the same 20 people going on every day with a couple new faces every now and then.

If anything, I don't even see rules being broken frequently enough for punishments or even roleplay lectures. The community is so small that it's like punishing one person in your friendship group. It's obviously not the same case, but we're basically a small group of players right now. 

• Apache locked this topic