Smartphone Overhaul

Multiple people have suggested changes to the phone system but we get told it’s not a priority and the thread is locked, unable to be revived and brought back to attention.

All the things you’ve said I agree on, another thing to add would be disabling the animation when somebody rings you, it’s not needed, if someone answers the phone or looks at the screen via /phone, sure use the animation. It shouldn’t be forced upon players 

• Upvote 2

bro please stop the fucking forced anims when someone calls u, it breaks anims, gets phones stuck in ur hand and makes u have to changechar, not to mention if ur in a shootout and someone keeps calling u it'll literally make u die since u cant shoot with it out. 

My biggest wants for the phone is - A ring tone and SMS tone that's AUDIBLE to OTHER players in the vicinity, because I am getting sick of doing /do RING RING

My second want is an SMS icon visible on the screen somewhere non obtrusive but visible. I ALWAYS miss SMS's coming in even when i'm IG and actively typing, I just...miss it lmao 

It would also be nice to have a notes application on the phone as well. It would add to the quality of life aspect. 

It’s just easy to have little reminders around if necessary. For example, say you’re a drug dealer and you work on credit. You can keep a list of who owes you what, this would also benefit if the law enforcement offers had suspicion you were doing such, it would be accessible to them if they went through your phone. 

Just a small addition to this suggest in which I’d also like to see.

+1

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2021 at 7:36 PM, Jura said:

Multiple people have suggested changes to the phone system but we get told it’s not a priority and the thread is locked, unable to be revived and brought back to attention.

All the things you’ve said I agree on, another thing to add would be disabling the animation when somebody rings you, it’s not needed, if someone answers the phone or looks at the screen via /phone, sure use the animation. It shouldn’t be forced upon players 

• 8 months later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic