Lock and archive please.

Pie

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Pie said:

Only made this because kinda weird that a person from your clique goes and murders someone and comes back from prison still as a 14 year old, just doesn't make much sense in my opinion.

That’s something to sort internally with the clique. 

Just now, eTaylor said:

That’s something to sort internally with the clique. 

You see, I'm interested in enforcing this wide on the server so it encourages people's roleplay narrative/character development. I know this is really controversial suggestion so this'll take a lot of discussing to get down to the pros and cons of it.

1 minute ago, Pie said:

You see, I'm interested in enforcing this wide on the server so it encourages people's roleplay narrative/character development. I know this is really controversial suggestion so this'll take a lot of discussing to get down to the pros and cons of it.

No, because I’m not interested in breaking my characters age because of somebody else’s stupidity. I have my own system, and I’d rather stick to it. I’m not aging up OOC. I’d have to be 217 years old by now. 

Just now, eTaylor said:

No, because I’m not interested in breaking my characters age because of somebody else’s stupidity. I have my own system, and I’d rather stick to it. I’m not aging up OOC. I’d have to be 217 years old by now. 

That's fair.

3 minutes ago, eTaylor said:

And besides that, what happens to my story? Do I just skip months? Do I just lose the recollection of entire years? What about my characters birth?

I was just bringing to a light an idea that could be worked on, I'm just introducing it as a general idea, the specifics could be discussed later, but seeing as the first 10 people who commented seem to dislike it heavily, I'll assume it's the same case for the rest of the community. An admin could lock this suggestion.

Edited by Pie

No, I hate time paradox like this. 1 day IG = 1 day IRL. I hate when people age up but Rafi is still 37 because only 1 month has passed. This is more immersion breaking than anything else, more so than people mentioning Audi and BMW, more so than people RPing Paleto being a 10 hour drive instead of a 10 minute drive etc. 

• Pie changed the title to Lock and archive please.
  • mj2002 locked this topic