Character Customization Improvements.

lizardboy

Short description: To sum up, to implement better options for customization such as different hair models, new torsos and faces (chubby, fat ones) if scriptable.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
Basically, this would add a bigger diversity of PED models since the current customization is way too basic (at least for me), and if you don't invest a certain amount of time editing your character you will most likely end up looking like the twin of someone else, not to mention everyone that has custom PED skins are skinny, making the experience less realistic with the whole server having fitness bodies.

I'm aware this is not GTA World fault but Rockstar* for making the system too simple, but adding more customization assets would really improve the immersion you have in-game. You'd have a better chance to create a unique face / body no one else has. 

Additional information: I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure other servers have implemented this. GTA World could also implement this system too.

Edited by lizardboy

It's not possible due to GTA limitations, but rage 1.1 will add the possibility to add mods, at least we'll have some good things for males and females, because R * women's clothing is anything but feminine, out of 350 pieces of sets only worth the 5%.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Jennie said:

It's not possible due to GTA limitations, but rage 1.1 will add the possibility to add mods, at least we'll have some good things for males and females, because R * women's clothing is anything but feminine, out of 350 pieces of sets only worth the 5%.

Well, when Rage 1.1 comes out, for what you say it will be possible to add more than clothes... There are some servers that do some crazy work with customization, they basically attach the GTAO face with a fat PED torso for example. 

It'd be great to hear from a scripter that what I'm suggesting is "impossible". At least Jura said it was hard but not impossible.

Edited by lizardboy
On 1/10/2021 at 7:22 PM, lizardboy said:

Well, when Rage 1.1 comes out, for what you say it will be possible to add more than clothes... There are some servers that do some crazy work with customization, they basically attach the GTAO face with a fat PED torso for example. 

It'd be great to hear from a scripter that what I'm suggesting is "impossible". At least Jura said it was hard but not impossible.

Can you provide some examples of this? It's the first I've ever heard of it.

On 1/10/2021 at 2:22 PM, lizardboy said:

Do you have any tangible proof of this like a screenshot or video? This sounds really interesting. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic