Vote for the next feature!

Future feature poll.  

160 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, Florida said:

GTA.World needs to bring in a Project Manager role whose sole job is to track and log the status of new features. Don't give it to an admin that is already doing 500 other things while also leading a faction, just give it to somebody so they can keep things moving and on track. Last we heard the Prison update was one week from completion, and that was two months ago.

Dropping a big +1 on this, would help to be transparent w/ the community + keep some sorta consistency.

10 hours ago, Florida said:

GTA.World needs to bring in a Project Manager role whose sole job is to track and log the status of new features. Don't give it to an admin that is already doing 500 other things while also leading a faction, just give it to somebody so they can keep things moving and on track. Last we heard the Prison update was one week from completion, and that was two months ago.

I would sign up for this, if needed. At least for a council, if one is made. Maybe a council could be made of some of the very active and influential people on the server, instead of one single person? - I am totally down with this idea, either way.

Edited by Jauss
16 minutes ago, Jauss said:

I would sign up for this, if needed. At least for a council, if one is made. Maybe a council could be made of some of the very active and influential people on the server, instead of one single person? - I am totally down with this idea, either way.

I don't think that you would need a ''council'' to keep track and log the status of the new features.

1 minute ago, Fibberic said:

I don't think that you would need a ''council'' to keep track and log the status of the new features.

Thats not what I meant. - I meant a council that had a vote, in order to vote for which subjects would be seen ingame next. - The "problem" with this kind of voting, is that everybody with a forum account can participate in the vote. People who doesn't have the right insight in what would be the most healthy choice for the server now and in what order they should be added in. 

I don't think we need a prison system yet.  It'll be dead, boring and it will be hard for inmates and other COs to interact with each other because of the lack of players.

I think the current system is OK until we reach a steady 200 player-base.  For now, I think a new trucking system will be truly benefiting the server because new players often tend to get bored, so a great trucking system will have people work and enjoy what they're doing.

• Upvote 1
20 hours ago, cracked said:

Honestly? None of these. Rather have a drug overhaul including farming & production.

I'd like this too. If not, then money laundering.
In actuality a whole lot of this server are doing illegal RP - and almost none of them get "caught" doing it. It's pointless to work on a prison system with next to no prisoners, we don't have the playerbase (yet, would be top priority otherwise). 
Plus the prison times are extremely short, so it'd require more work than just the Prison system itself, imo.