• 4 weeks later...

YjrmR8w.png

"Over the next couple of months..I focused on work..

Eventually I parted ways with the State Fire Marshals...It was difficult, even Melanie couldn't fish me out the the rut I managed to dig myself into..But, then I remember the friends I had made along the way.

I spent the rest of my time away from work at the beach, running into Lilith 'Lilypad' Seong. One of the local Lifeguards who had had taken care of me as a Marshal when the weather inevitably caused me issues. After spending a day with her, eating food, enjoying life. She taught me how to live life and not let it live it for me. She taught me there was more to life than work and soon enough brought back the old Alex I thought I had forgot how to be. She taught me there was more to life than sitting behind a desk with paperwork. She became like a sister to me, someone I thought I'd lost when Ava left.

I eventually found myself joining the Los Santos County Lifeguard, as a trainee Lifeguard. I thought of the job as a dream come true. Once again serving the Public like I had since I was Nineteen. Living and working at the beach once I had found my own place and moved on from Jonathan's hospitality in Del Perro. However, despite Melanie's continued attempts to ground me. I still had issues of trying to step over my boundaries. 

During my weeks as a trainee, I met a girl called Anna. I was still pretty socially distanced from people as I had always been. However, Anna seemed different. She seemed to somewhat bring me out my shell as a individual with her relaxed and carefree attitude towards life. Soon enough, she became a close friend and eventually after some convincing - A colleague. 

I continued to give myself to others, volunteering with Hope Community Center and that's where things expanded from there. Captain Aoyama brought me aboard his venture with Dune-Os. A bar designed for the community and to raise money for charity. Though, for reasons. I'd find myself taking over the project, I was eager to continue what Itsuki began, bringing Lilith and Anna on board and that's what it was. Just three friends, enjoying ourselves.

Eventually I became a fully fledged Lifeguard and picked up being a Public Information Officer for the Fire Department and things grew from there. Things would only seem to improve from there.

I became close to then Assistant Chief, eventually being able to call her my girlfriend. It was like everything in life was finally falling into place and I found myself back where I was when I was nineteen, where it all began. Becoming a volunteer Firefighter in Paleto Bay at Station One. Where me and Nicole called home and then also leading Public Relations. 

Though, somewhere along the line - I felt like I began losing myself again. Becoming lost in the world of work. Neglecting my new family - My daughters and Nicole in favour of work..

It was at this time..I knew I needed a Fresh Start...

But where?..."

NOTE: From this point on, all screenshots are based on the present time of Alex's development, albeit a day or two later due to how long it takes me to edit. So sadly, none of Alex's time as a Lifeguard or Volunteer Firefighter is shown. However, it'll most likely be interspliced with newer screenshots and alluded to. This was to cut down on possible months of editing to get through my backlog and avoid possible burnout.

Edited by Jorgensen
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Jorgensen said:

YjrmR8w.png

"Over the next couple of months..I focused on work..

Eventually I parted ways with the State Fire Marshals...It was difficult, even Melanie couldn't fish me out the the rut I managed to dig myself into..But, then I remember the friends I had made along the way.

I spent the rest of my time away from work at the beach, running into Lilith 'Lilypad' Seong. One of the local Lifeguards who had had taken care of me as a Marshal when the weather inevitably caused me issues. After spending a day with her, eating food, enjoying life. She taught me how to live life and not let it live it for me. She taught me there was more to life than work and soon enough brought back the old Alex I thought I had forgot how to be. She taught me there was more to life than sitting behind a desk with paperwork. She became like a sister to me, someone I thought I'd lost when Ava left.

I eventually found myself joining the Los Santos County Lifeguard, as a trainee Lifeguard. I thought of the job as a dream come true. Once again serving the Public like I had since I was Nineteen. Living and working at the beach once I had found my own place and moved on from Jonathan's hospitality in Del Perro. However, despite Melanie's continued attempts to ground me. I still had issues of trying to step over my boundaries. 

During my weeks as a trainee, I met a girl called Anna. I was still pretty socially distanced from people as I had always been. However, Anna seemed different. She seemed to somewhat bring me out my shell as a individual with her relaxed and carefree attitude towards life. Soon enough, she became a close friend and eventually after some convincing - A colleague. 

I continued to give myself to others, volunteering with Hope Community Center and that's where things expanded from there. Captain Aoyama brought me aboard his venture with Dune-Os. A bar designed for the community and to raise money for charity. Though, for reasons. I'd find myself taking over the project, I was eager to continue what Itsuki began, bringing Lilith and Anna on board and that's what it was. Just three friends, enjoying ourselves.

Eventually I became a fully fledged Lifeguard and picked up being a Public Information Officer for the Fire Department and things grew from there. Things would only seem to improve from there.

I became close to then Assistant Chief, eventually being able to call her my girlfriend. It was like everything in life was finally falling into place and I found myself back where I was when I was nineteen, where it all began. Becoming a volunteer Firefighter in Paleto Bay at Station One. Where me and Nicole called home and then also leading Public Relations. 

Though, somewhere along the line - I felt like I began losing myself again. Becoming lost in the world of work. Neglecting my new family - My daughters and Nicole in favour of work..

It was at this time..I knew I needed a Fresh Start...

But where?..."

No mention about Ellie? HUH?!?

• Jorgensen changed the title to The Fire, The Flame