Teriyaki pack - Continuation of the Mehiko Pack.

Mahiko

1 minute ago, Kappaurel said:

Basically every time you open Rockstar Launcher it detects that you changed stuff in the file.

The only work around is 

Open Rockstar, get in RAGE so the RAGE redirect is launched, then you close RAGE, copy-paste the mod, then click on play again. And if you close Rockstar Launcher (not the game itself) you need to do it all over again.

I will use that work around cause I never really need to close Rockstar Launcher but... yeah, shit 🤷‍♂️

What if you remove rockstar's permission to delete, or edit files through windows user settings? Could that perhaps freeze them out of doing it? Only allowing them to read?

4 minutes ago, Mahiko said:

What if you remove rockstar's permission to delete, or edit files through windows user settings? Could that perhaps freeze them out of doing it? Only allowing them to read?

Listen I'm scared to remove my own permissions and not be able to recover them and fuck up. LMFAO

14 minutes ago, Buster[] said:

Sorry for the double post. Any idea why my lights are just 'white-ish'? @Mahiko

7g5prcV.png

JQGhgfC.png

Eh, you'll have to describe the issue a little better. If its the lack of light corona. Its  because of the corona delete. Also make sure to have postfx on very high or ultra for the improved emergency lights. 

5 minutes ago, Mahiko said:

Eh, you'll have to describe the issue a little better. If its the lack of light corona. Its  because of the corona delete. Also make sure to have postfx on very high or ultra for the improved emergency lights. 

Ahh, had mine on normal. Works perfectly well now, thanks.

21 hours ago, slayer said:

Hello! Where can I get only the "Brighter lights on Emergency vehicles"?

You could probably find something that works w. Vanilla on GTA-5 mods, mine is edited by myself and is made to work around the 'corona delete'.